The Original ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protester

Something for you TransGriot readers and right wing haters who surfed over here to ponder on your way to Sunday services

If Jesus were around in our time, I don’t think He’d be attending a megachurch or hanging out with the 1% of the country screwing the other 99% of it.

And yeah, He’d be a little upset about it too.

Scroll to Top